My name is Laura & I am the creator and designer of the Hugs Comfort Wrap. Over 2 years ago, I began the process of designing, re-designing and testing my product.
That's right - 2 years worth of design and testing!
This was very important to me, because I had a goal of creating something designed specifically for After Surgery Comfort.
- For use in a broad spectrum of after surgery types & scenarios.
- The Hugs Comfort Wrap needed to be for both Men & Women.
- It had to be Super Soft, Flexible, the Perfect Thickness & Attractive.
- It had to cover an Entire Incision Area without fussing with straps, buttons, ties or a lot of painful movement.
- You had to be able to flip, turn & fold the Hugs Comfort Wrap to Your Most Comfortable Position!
- It had to be used in the Hospital, at Home & in the Car.
- It had to be completely Machine Washable.
- Patients had to love it. Doctors had to see it as very useful.
I accomplished that and more!
I have a lot of experience to draw from, as I personally experienced the discomfort related to after C-Section recovery.
I witnessed my father go through recovery from Open Heart Surgery and Triple A surgery.
I have close friends who have soldiered through a Mastectomy and other Cancer Surgeries.
I wanted to help with these recoveries because I understand how important the comfort portion of recovery is.
The Hugs Comfort Wrap has a super soft fleece cover over just the right amount of softly layered fill. It is Machine Washable. This is NOT a made in China product. Each Hugs Comfort Wrap is individually made with the utmost attention to quality materials and construction. Absolutely nothing leaves my shop without passing through a quality inspection. It has always been this way and always will be!
Proudly Made in America with Your Comfort as my Highest Priority
After Surgery Comfort Products - Our Origin Story!